What is P90?
P90 is one of my new favorite programs! I’m 36 weeks pregnant writing this and its a program that I don’t really need to modify very much. It’s great for pregnant people as well as anyone new to fitness or just wants an easier workout. You can definitely follow the guy in the back and use heavier weights, dip low in your lunges, etc to really get a harder workout, but I like that its designed for both. So it’s a program you can grow with.
So here are some more details:
- P90 is a home workout program by Tony Horton, creator of the world’s best selling program P90X. P90 is designed to help people get dramatic, visible results without going to the extreme.
- P90 works because of a game-changing technique called Sectional Progression. Tony eases you into a variety of cardio, strength, and stability moves that work the back, shoulders, chest, biceps, triceps, and legs—and every move helps strengthen and flatten the abs. These routines don’t get harder until you’re ready for the next challenge. Then, just when you’ve mastered those moves, he ups the ante a little more.
- The all-new P90 workouts are arranged in 3 Progressive Phases designed to gradually ease your body past its old limits. So after 30 days of P90, you’re leaner and more solid; after 60 days, you’re seeing muscles you’ve never noticed before; and by Day 90 you achieve a lean, strong body.
What is the target audience?
- People new to fitness who want dramatic, visible results without going to the extreme.
- People who used to be in shape but haven’t worked out in awhile.
- Anyone who avoids extreme workouts because of chronic pain or a past injury.
- People who would like to do a Tony Horton program, but aren’t yet capable of tackling his more extreme workouts.
- P90X®, P90X2®, and P90X3® grads who simply wish to maintain their current level of fitness while doing a less intense program.
- Power 90® lovers who want to try Tony’s all-new, non-extreme, cutting-edge routines.
What do people love most about P90?
- The easy-to-follow workouts designed to deliver dramatic, visible results (and they are SHORT! 25 min or so).
- Anyone at any age or fitness level can do it!
- It helps you lose weight, increase energy, and feel better in almost everything you do.
Q. Who is P90 for?
Extreme programs like P90X® aren’t for everyone. So that’s why they created P90 for any age or fitness level. Celebrity trainer Tony Horton, created shorter workouts that are simple, doable, and less extreme than his others, but still just as effective. So whether you haven’t worked out in a decade, or you’re just looking to maintain what you’ve got, P90 opens the door for you to see dramatic, visible results in just 90 days.
Q. What equipment is needed to do P90?
Just the Pro-Grade Resistance Band (latex) with handles and door attachment, which is included in the Base Kit.
Q. What’s included in the P90 Base Kit?
- Ten (10) simple, effective workouts on 4 DVDs
- Simple Kitchen Nutrition Guide
- 4-Step Power Plan
- “How to Hit It” Tutorial
- 6-Day Shred meal plan/workout plan
- 1 Pro-Grade Resistance Band with one set of handles and door attachment
- 90-Day Workout Calendar
Q. How do I purchase P90?
- P90 Base Kit (see above for what’s included)
- P90 Challenge Pack (contains the Base Kit, a 30-day supply of Shakeology and a free 30-day trial club membership to Team Beachbody Club which also gets you access to Beachbody on demand (think Netflix for Beachbody programs).