Home Workout Program
Body Beast is a weightlifting/strength training type program. It’s the kind that the pro body builders would use in a gym…because that’s what Sagi Kalev is. Former Mr. Israel, his program really (REALLY) works.
The creator of Body Beast
• Competed in numerous bodybuilding competitions, and won two Mr. Israel titles, among others
• Holds a degree in physical education with a minor in nutrition from the University of Central Florida. Is a clinical
nutritionist and a functional medicine expert.
• Certified Nutrition Specialist CNS, Functional Diagnostic Nutrition expert, PROPTA Master Professional Personal Trainer, and a Certified Metabolic Typing Advisor
• Has spent many years training physique models, actors, and other bodybuilders for competition, and used this experience as the foundation for the Body Beast program
About Body Beast:
• 12 cutting-edge workouts that fuse the best of old-school resistance training with a new breakthrough in sports science called Dynamic Set Training®.
• Designed to help you shed fat, pack on lean muscle, build strength, and get incredible definition in just 90 days.
• Developed and hosted by the champion bodybuilder and clinical nutritionist Sagi Kalev who’s helped professional physique models, actors, and bodybuilders get cut fast.
Body Beast is for:
• Men and women looking to build a head-turning physique
• Graduates of other extreme fitness programs who want to focus on weight loss and building lean muscle mass
• Men and women who work out but aren’t getting the results they’ve hoped for
• Weight-lifting enthusiasts looking for a comprehensive at-home program
- If you aren’t a cardio junky you’ll love the Beast 🙂 It really is a weight training program! There are a couple cardio workouts though. And the dynamic set training moves so fast you’ll be experiencing a cardio effect even though you are lifting weights.
- The nutrition program is whole foods based which I appreciate (although heavily protein focused as you would expect)
- It really does work (my husband gained 20 lb of muscle!)
- The workouts aren’t too long–20-40 min or so depending on the day
- The Beast does swear once in awhile (PG13-ish–no F bombs) so if kids is a concern just know that.
- There are no women in the video so if you are a girl and need women to be inspired…just know it is an all male cast (which I think is actually a pro for men working out..keep the focus where it needs to be!).
- It’s not really a beginner program. P90 is a better choice if working out is intimidating or you need to ease in.
- The nutrition plan is the most complex of all that I have ever seen –but mainly because its designed to get you into competition shape. (see video below on how I meal plan with Body Beast).
- It is expensive in terms of equipment you will need (see video below).
- There are a lot of supplements to use for peak results.
Purchasing the Body Beast Program:
- There are several options for purchasing Body Beast. There are different package options some that come with just the DVDs and others that bundle the workout with the nutritional supplements. See the options here
- or you can purchase Body Beast with Shakeology and also get a 30 day trial to the online meal planner as well as Beachbody On Demand (access to most of their workout programs streaming online.
[VIDEO] The Equipment you will need:
[VIDEO] How to Meal Plan with the Body Beast Program:
Did you know that what you eat and how much contributes to 75% of your results? It’s pretty important. Body Beast has a great meal plan program that will help you get results fast. But I do get a lot of questions in regards to it. This is potentially the most complicated part (but I promise it’s really not that hard) so I created this video to help my customers better understand how the meal planning all works.
Since creating this video I have received a lot of requests for this meal plan and/or customized meal plan assistance. I offer this to all my customers for free. If you already have a Beachbody Coach you will need to switch to me, you can call (800) 240-0913 or email at CoachRelations@teambeachbody.com and just give them my coach ID 233979 or my husband Derek 239812 (he gained 20lb of muscle with Body Beast!)
However, if you are already working with a coach and would just like to purchase the meal plans I do offer that as well (see Buy Now) button below.
Purchase the Body Beast Meal Plan Spreadsheet System $30
Included is 7 days of blank meal plans for you to fill in (the calculations are already formatted so you just need to plug in your numbers). Also included is a sample shopping list for my husband and myself as well as our sample meal plans (as seen in the video).